- Published: 12 December 2016
We are currently looking to fill this position in the Midland/Odessa, TX area. The Equipment Operator will report directly to the Foreman, Spread Boss, Pusher, or Field Supervisor depending on the region and division which they are assigned.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner at all times
- Follow all relevant policies and procedures
- Maintain and build upon the company culture for industry leading safety programs
- Perform daily safety and maintenance inspections on equipment before operating
- Keep equipment clean and free of trash
- Ensure equipment is safely secured and stored.
- Advise supervisor or any needed maintenance or repairs needed to equipment
- Participate in routine maintenance of equipment such as greasing, cleaning filters, and adding fluids
- Engage in 3S JSA/ GO Card process, ABC observations, and Stop Work Program. Demonstrate your visible commitment to these processes and the 3S Safety Culture.
- Adhere to all 3S and customer safety policies and procedures
- Utilitze Hazard Scout to document your participation in BBS (ABC) observations
- Participate in GO Card discussions
- Develop JSA for assigned tasks
- Ensure communication is clear between yourself and the welder
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience and demonstrated ability to follow policies and procedures while operating equipment is a safe and effective manner to prevent injury and property damage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take direction and complete assigned tasks in a safe and efficient manner
- Knowledge of the key components of equipment operated.
We offer competitive pay and a benefits package that consists of Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical and Dental coverage. In addition to medical and dental coverage, we also offer Humana vision, life, short term disability, and supplemental insurance.