- Published: 12 June 2017
3S Services is looking for a Operations Manager to supervise all production operations in South Texas, to monitor the producing wells, maximize production from these wells, and maintain efficient production costs. The selected candidate will uphold high safety standards, supervise and direct surface and subsurface maintenance, and facilitate continuous improvement in all facets of field operations.
- Experience managing/leading multiple operational leaders (supervisors & foremen)
- History of leading at least 25 direct reports performing multiple operations activities – maintenance, well ops, measurement, instrumentation, etc.
- Experience communicating effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, land owners and visitors
- Experience monitoring all operated producing wells
- Experience developing annual LOE budget and goals, monitoring performance and implementing changes when necessary
- Experience building and designing new facilities
- Experience in project planning and estimating
- Experience maintaining effective scheduling and cost control within assigned field functions
- Experience reviewing and assessing scope of authorized work and continually monitor job progress
- Ability to delegate tasks
- Daily interaction with field personnel, engineers, managers, gas control and HSE personnel
- Monitor daily activities of field personnel to achieve maximum efficiency and productivity
- Monitor workovers, rod jobs, wireline operations, production testing and other activities as necessary
- Lead root-cause failure analysis and incident investigations and implement corrective actions
- Perform Job Risk Analysis for out of norm work scopes
- Provide data and reports as required, including formal studies and evaluations, planning work, preparing schematics and other various administrative functions such as status reports, equipment evaluations or scope of work for outside contractors
- Review project status reports and direct the resolution of operational and maintenance problems to ensure efficient spending and operations
- Adjust work schedules, assignments, asset allocation, etc. to maintain efficient operations
- 20+ years in supervisory experience in an Oil & Gas field environment
- Competency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe.
- Possess good organizational skills and self-motivated.
- As stated earlier, duties associated with this position are subject to change, candidates need to be adaptable and willing to accomplish additional tasks should they arise.
- High school education or equivalent is preferred.
- A valid Driver’s License is required.
- Qualified to work in the US.
3S Services, LLC offers competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays along with a benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
3S Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. 3S Services, LLC does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.