We are currently looking to fill this position in the Tilden, TX area.
The Production Superintendent is a supervisory role that will oversee production operations, ensure efficiency, quality control, safety, and other standards are being met at all times. This involves establishing and enforcing establishing company standards, policies, and protocols for common practices within the production process. The Production Superintendent will report to management on production levels and optimization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Establishes clear safety and environmental performance expectations with external and internal personnel
● Supervises Production Supervisors
● Conducts operations in accordance with company policy, operating and design guidelines, area operating agreements, and all applicable governmental regulations
● Oversee department operations to reach production goals / targets.
● Track, analyze, forecast, and report on budget and goals.
● Improve Production Efficiency and OPEX/BOE through accurate reporting and management of downtime and incidents
● Coordinates with other work groups to ensure business unit initiatives are level loaded
● Maintains appropriate staffing levels
● Directly responsible for staff training, including in safety and regulatory compliance.
● Adjust schedules, obtain materials, maintain equipment, and improve product flow.
● Work closely with Construction and Maintenance personnel to prioritize the maintenance of existing infrastructure (facilities & pipelines).
● Will be required to deliver presentations to all levels of the organization
Qualifications / Skills:
● Fifteen years of upstream production operations field experience within the Oil and Gas industry, preferable for an exploration & production company.
● Five years in a supervisory / management role
● Understanding of surface facilities operations
● Demonstrates excellent communication and ability to develop relationships with both internal and external customers
● Highly motivated and able to multitask, plan and make decisions effectively at an advanced level
● Experience in NeoFirma or similar field production data collection system required.
● Self directed with the ability to work independently and within highly competent work group.
● Able to manage multiple tasks and deliver completed work according to commitments and deadlines.
● MS Suite with a high proficiency in Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
● Experience in the use of RodStar or similar rod lift software
● Experience in database management with understanding of building and maintenance (e.g. NeoFirma, Production Navigator, etc.)
● Experience in SpotFire and Vizio.
● HS Diploma or Equivalent, Bachelor's Degree in a mathematics or science field preferred Must be legally qualified to work in the U.S.
We offer competitive pay and a benefits package that consists of Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical and Dental coverage. In addition to medical and dental coverage, we also offer Humana vision, life, short term disability, and supplemental insurance.