- Published: Wednesday, 02 August 2017 13:51
We are looking to find a candidate in the Carlsbad, NM/ Pecos, TX areas. The titled position referenced above will play an important role in the day to day operations of field projects, on-going and future. This position will work closely with the Office Manager and Purchase Order Administrator. This position’s tasks are computer intensive and it will be necessary to possess strong computer skills to execute work efficiently. Relevant duties will include but are not limited to:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Issuing and Closing Purchase Orders (POs) for material, subcontractors, safety supplies, etc.
- It will be the Field Clerk’s responsibility to ensure POs are issued in a timely manner to avoid delays in project execution, as well as making sure POs are processed (Closed Out) in an equally timely manner to avoid late or past due payments.
- The Field Clerk may be asked to assist in project reporting that is submitted to the customer at required intervals (daily, weekly, etc.) while the project is on-going.
- Field Clerk will need to adhere to a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) provided by the customer or 3S Management for proper report formatting and submittal.
- Field Clerk will be required to submit all reports and supporting documentation by the required deadline established in the SOP.
- All pertinent information will be provided by the field supervision prior to the end of every day.
- Provide administrative support on various projects
- Assist field operations with the completion of daily time sheets
- Verifying the accuracy and performing quality checks of various payroll, production, and billing information.
Qualification and Education Requirements:
- Competency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe.
- Experience working in the Oil and Gas Industry or General Construction.
- Proficiency in using Outlook (E-mail), attaching files, forwarding, writing and responding in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to learn new on-line operating systems required to perform the tasks associated with the job.
- Possess good organizational skills and self-motivated.
- As stated earlier, duties associated with this position are subject to change, candidates need to be adaptable and willing to accomplish additional tasks should they arise.
- High school education or equivalent is preferred.
- A valid Driver’s License is required.
- Qualified to work in the US.
We offer competitive pay and a benefits package that consists of Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical and Dental coverage. In addition to medical and dental coverage, we also offer Humana vision plan, life, short term disability, and supplemental insurance.