3S Services, LLC is a growing oilfield company looking for an experienced Field Clerk to join our team. This position will be based out of our Carlsbad, NM location. This candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be local to the Carlsbad, NM area.
The titled position referenced above will play an important role in the day to day operations of field projects, on-going and future. This position will work closely with the Office Manager and Purchase Order Administrator. This position’s tasks are computer intensive and it will be necessary to possess strong computer skills to execute work efficiently. Relevant duties will include but are not limited to:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Issuing and Closing Purchase Orders (POs) for material, subcontractors, safety supplies, etc.
- Ensure POs are issued in a timely manner to avoid delays in project execution, as well as making sure POs are processed (Closed Out) in an equally timely manner to avoid late or past due payments.
- Assist in project reporting to the customer at required intervals (daily, weekly, etc.) while the project is on-going.
- Adhere to a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) provided by the customer or 3S Management for proper report formatting and submittal.
- Required to submit all reports and supporting documentation by the required deadline established in the SOP.
- Provide administrative support on various projects
- Assist field operations with the completion of daily time sheets
- Verify the accuracy and perform quality checks of various payroll, production, and billing information.
Qualification and Education Requirements:
- Competency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe.
- Experience working in the Oil and Gas Industry or General Construction.
- Proficiency in using Outlook (E-mail), attaching files, forwarding, writing and responding in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to learn new on-line operating systems required to perform the tasks associated with the job.
- Possess good organizational skills and self-motivated.
- As stated earlier, duties associated with this position are subject to change, candidates need to be adaptable and willing to accomplish additional tasks should they arise.
- High school education or equivalent is preferred.
- A valid Driver’s License is required.
- Qualified to work in the US.
3S Services, LLC offers competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays along with a benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
3S Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. 3S Services, LLC does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.