Born in rich oil fields of the Texas Permian Basin and South Texas Eagleford Shale, 3S Services has quickly become one of America's fastest growing EPC Contractors. Our culture is rooted in three key principles that are the cornerstone of 3S: Safety, Service and Satisfaction. 3S Services is a private company based in Carrizo Springs, Texas, with field offices in Midland/Odessa, Three Rivers, Big Spring, Godley and Hobbs, New Mexico.
3S offers unrivalled oil field support services with an unwavering commitment to safety. This commitment is evident in daily implementation of established Policies & Procedures, Safety Audits & the 3S “Behavior-based” safety program. Our managers communicate expectations with the 3S workforce and work alongside customers to maintain Safety and a commitment to outstanding performance.
Drive trucks with up to 18 wheeler capacity, to transport equipment/materials to and from specified destinations. Other duties may be assigned based on based on business needs of the region.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Includes the following: (other duties may be assigned)
- Responsible for making sure truck is loaded properly
- Responsible for weight of shipment
- Responsible for vehicle maintenance, security and keeping vehicle clean
- Ensure that truck has proper and current inspections.
- Compliance with all D.O.T. requirements.
- Maintain driver qualification records and driving records.
- Keep all paperwork in correct order and ensure that all transactions are documented.
- Drive courteously when in company truck
- Make all deliveries on time maintaining safe driving
- Work with Procurement in all deliveries and pick-ups
- Represent the company in a respectable manner whenever delivering or picking up orders
- Load and unload truck as required
- Work in yard as needed by supervisor
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job
- Competent with rig and all equipment
- Ensure work being carried out is performed in a manner that is compliant with company safety standards
- Perform assignments in an effective and efficient manner to ensure deliveries are accurate and secure
Qualification and Educational Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- 1 year of experience as CDL A driver
- CDL A license
- Tanker and HazMat endorsement preferred
- Meet all Federal Motor Carrier D.O.T. requirements and safety qualifications
- Current D.O.T. medical card
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Good interpersonal skills. Ability to read and interpret information such driving routes, safety rules, sales tickets, operating instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Possess outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to pass D.O.T. and Worksteps pre-employment physical
- Must be detail oriented due to the necessity of safety
- Must possess excellent oral and written communications skills
- Able to thrive in a team environment
- CDL certification from accredited driving school and one year of similar driving experience; experience may be substituted
- Experience in oil and gas industry
3S Services, LLC offers competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays along with a benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
3S Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. 3S Services, LLC does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.