The 3S Senior Electrical Engineer performs electrical engineering duties for projects in the oil and gas industry. The Senior Electrical Engineer also works with other engineering disciplines to: create instrumentation and electrical construction packages. We are looking to fill this position in the Midland/Odessa,TX area.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the integrity of 3S Services HSE policies.
- Read and understand process and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs).
- Read and understand one-line diagrams.
- Work with electrical engineering modeling software such as ETAP or SKM.
- Work with vendors to create specifications and review the installation requirements for the different pieces of electrical equipment.
- Ability to do electrical system walk downs and create as-built drawings.
- Be able to read and understand the National Electric Code (NEC).
- Be able to perform electrical system studies such as load flow, coordination, fault analysis, and Arc-Flash.
- Enhances 3S Services reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different request and exploring opportunities to add value to the job accomplishments.
Qualification and Education Requirements:
- At least 8 years of Electrical Engineering experience.
- Accredited Bachelor's Electrical Engineering degree
- Familiarity with industry codes and standards.
- Willing to relocate if not local to Midland/Odessa area.
- Experience in upstream oil and gas industry.
We offer competitive pay and a benefits package that consists of Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical and Dental coverage as well Wellness Program. In addition to medical coverage, we also offer Humana vision, and Life insurance plans for both employee and family.