We are looking to fill this position in Midland,TX
- Responsible for providing supervision and technical support for the Mechanical/Civil Engineering and department associated with project teams for the purpose of delivering safe, cost-effective, and quality execution of small to medium size oil and gas processing facilities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate work assignments for mechanical/civil engineers
- Provide assistance for any needs/questions that come up in projects or personal situations, and keep department leads and managers informed.
- Interact with all engineering and designer disciplines, project managers, and clients as necessary successful execution of projects.
- Provide oversight of the team’s project execution, with the objective of removing obstacles that hinder the progress toward completion.
- Implement procedures and tools to maximize mechanical/civil engineering capability, according to expectations.
- Assist with staff development
- Interact with clients, managers, and subordinates in a positive, professional manner.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering with experience preferably in the mechanical/civil engineering and design disciplines related to Oil & Gas industries.
- 10 years of experience as a practicing engineer or engineering manager.
- P.E. by exam is preferred but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Aptitude for successful development of a teamwork culture.
- Professional and ethical personality willing to lead by example.
- Ability to provide oversight for several simultaneous projects in progress.
- Strong Computer skills (MS Office and Engineering Tools Software)
- Well developed, detail-oriented organizational, and time-management skills.
We offer competitive pay, paid holidays, paid vacations, and benefits package that include:
- BlueCross BlueShield Medical
- Humana Vision
- Short Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Relocation Allowance