We are looking to fill this position in Midland, TX
- Performs electrical engineering and design duties for projects in the oil and gas industry.
- Works with other engineering disciplines to create instrumentation and electrical construction packages.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Read and understand electrical drawing packages.
- Work with electrical engineering modeling software such as ETAP or SKM to perform electrical system studies on various facilities.
- Work with vendors to create specifications and review the installation requirements for the different pieces of electrical equipment.
- Implement the National Electric Code (NEC) and other standards into the facility designs.
- Become familiar with electrical system studies such as load flow, coordination, fault analysis, and Arc-Flash.
- Travel to field locations when required
- Enhances 3S Services reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to the job accomplishments.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Electrical Engineering degree from an accredited university with ability to obtain PE license.
- Familiarity with industry codes and standards such as NEC is a plus.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry is a plus.
We offer competitive pay, paid holidays, paid vacations, and benefits package that include:
- BlueCross BlueShield Medical
- Humana Vision
- Short Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Relocation Allowance