This position is responsible for providing contract management in support of the organization ensuring portfolio of approximately 800 very diverse contracts are organized and archived in company’s Global Contracts Management System (GCMS) with sufficient information necessary to effectively administer all contracts over their life cycle.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for contract issues, negotiations, and/or administration of licensing agreements including renewal, new business, invoicing, credit holds, receivable issues and consolidations.
- Verifies all aspects of the order, including pricing to ensure conformance with company policy while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and responsiveness.
- Anticipates problems and initiates actions to ensure customer orders are processed efficiently.
- Performs contract administration, tracking, and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, funding limitations ensuring deliverance of timely notices to customer, cost performance and customer correspondence
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 3-5 years of intermediate level experience
- Must have a broader, general understanding of discipline
- Excellent at identifying problems and developing potential solutions
- Excellent decision maker within well-defined parameters
We offer competitive pay and a benefits package that consists of Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical and Dental coverage. In addition to medical and dental coverage, we also offer Humana vision, life, short term disability, and supplemental insurance.