We are looking to fill this position in the Midland, TX area. The Electrical CAD Operator operates CAD system and produces clear and technically accurate drawings based on design specifications
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and adapt to frequent project changes.
- Ability to follow complex instructions and diagrams to create or modify drawings using company and government drafting standards.
- Accuracy and effectiveness in electronic drafting.
- Perform drawing and technology research.
- Coordinate with designers, technicians and other personnel to incorporate concepts and information into drawing packages.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently with minimal oversight.
- Performs a variety of marginal duties not listed, to be determined and assigned as needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Must have working knowledge of CAD standards, PC application software and drafting/engineering practices and methods.
- Minimum of 6 months of CAD experience preferred
We offer competitive pay, paid vacation and holidays, and a benefits package that consists of Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical and Dental coverage. In addition to medical and dental coverage, we also offer Humana vision, life, short term disability, supplemental insurance, and a 401K.