We are currently looking to fill this Senior level position in the Hobbs, NM area. The Multi Skilled Operator IV will operate power pumps and auxiliary equipment to produce flow of oil or gas from wells in oil field.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for well operations,
- Gas lifted wells
- Three phase separation
- Gas compression
- Control board operation
- Pipeline operation
- Minor maintenance of valve
- Pumps and rotating equipment and assisting the other operators and craft personnel in their duties.
- Prepares for and performs maintenance
- Taking readings, doing rounds, issuing work permits
- Following procedures
- Initiating work requests
- Writing procedures and interfacing with support groups.
- Proactively monitors well and equipment performance
- Takes appropriate action to maximize production.
- Works with support groups to optimize chemical pump rates based on production data (corrosion, paraffin, soap injection, etc.).
- Interfaces with Engineering for data gathering requests
- Track test compression data
- Conducts fluid levels with echo meter.
- Provides more technical support than administrative support.
- Typically viewed as a technical/functional specialist in discipline.
- Typically acts as a lead in the technical/functional area, coordinating the work of others, but is not a supervisor.
Qualification and Education Requirements:
- Typically requires 7-10 years of experience.
- Ability to apply extensive knowledge and experience to a wide variety of situations.
- Must be able to recommend solutions to complex problems.
- Perform major accountabilities.
We offer competitive pay and a benefits package that consists of Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical and Dental coverage. In addition to medical and dental coverage, we also offer Humana vision, life, short term disability, and supplemental insurance.